For people looking for style and maximum energy efficiency in honeycomb shades, we’ve always recommended Duette Architella honeycomb shades by Hunter Douglas. Offering superior craftsmanship, versatility, style, and energy efficiency, Architella shades are a top choice. Now the best of the best in window fashions just got better — introducing Trielle, the latest in the Duette Architella line.
Even Better Energy Efficiency – Perfect for Florida Summers!
Duette Architella honeycomb shades provide a high level of energy efficiency with honeycomb-within-a-honeycomb design, reducing energy loss up to 40% at the window. The new Trielle style delivers 20% more energy efficiency than original Architella shades. With the hot summers we experience here in the Bonita Springs area, it’s important to make sure our air conditioning systems are as efficient as possible.
Lifting Systems for Duette Architella Trielle Shades
Like many Hunter Douglas products, you have many options on how to operate your Trielle honeycomb shades. Here are the most popular:
- Motorize your Duette Architella Trielle shades with PowerRise® and Platinum 2.1 technology motorized solutions. Use timers, solar sensors, and wireless technology to get the most out of your new honeycomb shades.
- The LiteRise® cordless system makes raising and lowering blinds and shades easier than ever. Simply push up to raise and pull down to lower, and your shades stay right where you put them.
- UltraGlide® operating system uses a retractable cord mechanism to raise and lower your shades. This system provides constant cord so there are no dangling cords to improve both the look and safety of the shade..
- Cordlock operation is Hunter Douglas’ original lifting system. This simple and easy to operate system is time-tested, quiet and reliable.
- The Clutch Operated Continuous Loop lifting systems works like a pulley with a rotating clutch to raise or lower the shade. From the fully raised position, pulling down on the front half of the loop lowers the shading. The covering is raised by pulling on the rear of the continuous loop.
Shop for the Best Honeycomb Shades in Bonita Springs, FL
Visit our showroom in Estero, FL, serving the areas of Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples and Ft. Myers. Contact us today for a design consultation – we’re looking forward to serving you!