There’s lots to love about Hunter Douglas, and at Perfect Fit Window Fashions in Naples, our favorite part is the exclusive elements you can select when purchasing your window treatments. From innovative styles to beautiful hardware, there’s something eye-catching everywhere you turn. That’s even more true in the Design Studio™, where Hunter Douglas has teamed up with renowned textile designers to create completely original fabric options. One of those designers is Marcie Bronkar, and you might just fall in love with her style. Read on to learn more!
Marcie Bronkar, Textile Designer
Marcie lives and works in New York City and Los Angeles. She is passionate about color and is inspired by historical period artwork and objects; she adds contemporary twists in nuanced ways to produce stylized patterns that blend with the modern world. She said, “While creating my collection for Hunter Douglas, I relied on the premise that natural light can and will enhance the texture and dimension of these textiles when brought into the home.” Marcie has designed seven textiles exclusively for Hunter Douglas. You can find these fabrics in the Design Studio and use them for drapery, side panels, roller shades, Roman shades, accessories, and Fabric by the Yard. The line includes:
- August—a simple but elegant lightweight silk that’s embroidered to add a finishing touch.
- Menagerie—named after a Jacobean period design, but translated to a fresh aesthetic.
- Laurel—inspired by a piece of Mexican pottery, it offers an organic feel and a sense of movement.
- Oleander—paisley-inspired fabric that versatilely complements both playful and formal design.
- Amaryllis—vintage batik-inspired fabrics.
- Lily—modern yet classic, with a soft, free-flowing pattern fairly dances across the fabric.
- Grand Fleur—inspired by 17th-century fabrics but chain-stitched for a modern approach.
Window Treatments From Hunter Douglas
As your local Hunter Douglas dealer, we will work with you to identify your requirements and specify the proper custom solution. We will find the balance you need to achieve the look, privacy, daylighting, energy efficiency, and glare reduction that your home needs
Hunter Douglas + Marcie Bronkar in the Naples, Bonita Springs FL Area
Visit our showroom in Estero, FL, serving the areas of Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples and Ft. Myers. Contact us today for a design consultation– we’re looking forward to serving you!