Horizontal blinds are a common window covering, but that doesn’t mean they have to be boring. Available in a wide variety of sizes, colors, and materials, horizontal blinds have slats that pivot for light control and privacy. At Perfect Fit Window Fashions, we carry a wide variety of Hunter Douglas blinds. Stop by our showroom in Estero, serving the Bonita Springs area, and check out this video to learn more:
Hunter Douglas Blinds
As a Hunter Douglas dealer, we offer a the complete collection of quality Hunter Douglas blinds. Here are a few of our most popular brands:
- Reveal® with MagnaView® Aluminum Blinds – Designed to allow slats to nest together, providing twice the view-through as a standard 2”-slat blind.
- Decor® Aluminum Blinds – The most traditional aluminum blinds in ½” & 1” feature standard cord holes and a contoured designer headrail
- Celebrity® Aluminum Blinds – Back to basics, 1” slat blind offering a wide selection of colors and a beveled headrail
- 2” Macro Aluminum Blinds – A dramatic look for large windows offers a wide view-through with standard de-Light™ feature that hides cord holes and blocks light for better light control.
- Parkland™ Genuine Wood Blinds – Crafted from finest North American hardwoods, includes oak, cherry wood that display natural grain and color variations
- Everwood® Wood Blinds – Alternative wood blind offering white finishes and faux wood-grains in 4 distinct colors. Great for rooms with heat and humidity.
Operating Your Blinds
Blinds are easy to operate, with many lifting system options. Our Hunter Douglas blinds feature slats that tilt to any angle, from completely open to completely closed and anywhere in between. You control the amount of light entering a room. Slats can be raised to any height for a clear outside.
- Standard cord lock: Locks slats into place while providing twice the view through.
- LiteRise system: Raise or lower your blinds with just one touch.
- Ultra Glide operating system: A gentle pull on a retractable cord engages the cord and short strokes raise the blind smoothly and effortlessly
- Motorized PowerTilt system uses remote control technology to open and close your blinds.
Combining Drapery with Blinds
The sometimes stark and solid look of blinds sometimes need a little help to work in some decors. While maintaining the functional aspects of your blinds that you love with fabric treatments, you’ll add depth and softness to your windows. Here are a few ideas:
- Add a fabric top treatment to soften the look of your windows and accent the natural wood blinds.
- Add draperies mounted inside the window frame to stop light coming in from the sides of the shade.
- Add drapery panels in any color, style, texture or pattern to highlight your horizontal blinds.
Horizontal Blinds in Bonita Springs FL
Visit our showroom in Estero, FL, serving the areas of Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples and Ft. Myers. Contact us today for a design consultation – we’re looking forward to serving you!