Duette® Honeycomb shades offer superior privacy, insulation, and light control, and they will keep you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. Duette Honeycomb shades offer a simple, sleek look for modern spaces, but they also work well in a traditional setting. The ultimate benefit, of course, is that they almost pay for themselves with the energy savings you’ll enjoy. If these shades seem like a good idea for your home, speak with a trained consultant at Perfect Fit Window Fashions here in Estero—we’ll be happy to help.
Improvements to Duette® Honeycomb Shades
- NEW UltraGlide® Wand – This child-safe, retractable cord system has a newly designed decorative wand/tassel. The new wand is refined to coordinate with the rail color and beautifully accent any décor
- NEW Honeycomb Shaped Headrail – The newly redesigned headrail now reflects the honeycomb fabric shape. This design allows the eye to follow the honeycomb design from the top of the shade to the bottom. Rails are textured and matte-finished and will color-coordinate with the shade fabric
- NEW Fabrics and Colors – New to the fabric roster are three striking offerings, including Northwood, which has a rustic charm and clean modern lines; Alexa, which has an organic feel; and a new exclusive Alustra® Duette® Architella® fabric called Jardin. This fabric is created from textured yarns for that casual-chic look. The Duette honeycomb shade line has a total of 39 fabrics with over 420 colors
- 2016 Duette Honeycomb – Federal Tax Credit Opportunity – The Federal tax credits via the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act of 2015, which gave federal tax credits on select energy-efficient products, have been reinstated for 2016. We have Duette® Architella® honeycomb shades of certain sizes with qualifying fabrics and lifting systems that are inside-mounted over double-glazed windows that may qualify for this tax credit. Click here for more information on the Federal Energy Tax Credit.
- And many more updates. Talk to the professionals at Perfect Fit Window Fashions to learn more.
Finding Honeycomb Shades in Estero, Bonita Springs FL Areas
Visit our showroom in Estero, FL, serving the areas of Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples and Ft. Myers. Contact us today for a design consultation – we’re looking forward to serving you!