The Hunter Douglas Lifetime Guarantee gives you the peace of mind you need when investing in new window treatments. If you have a problem with your Hunter Douglas window coverings, contact us for warranty service.
Covered by Hunter Douglas Lifetime Limited Warranty
All defects in materials, workmanship or failure to operate issues are covered by the Hunter Douglas warranty for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are provided below). Warranty issues include:
- All internal mechanisms.
- Components and brackets.
- Fabric delamination.
- Operational cords for a full 7 years from the date of purchase.
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products.
- Hunter Douglas motorization components are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase.
Not Covered by Hunter Douglas Lifetime Limited Warranty
There are some issues you may encounter with your window treatments that are not covered by the Hunter Douglas warranty. These include:
- Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear.
- Abuse, accidents, misuse or alterations to the product.
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/moisture) and discoloration or fading over time.
- Failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning or maintenance.
- Shipping charges, cost of removal and reinstallation.
If you have a concern about your window treatments, contact us right away. Perfect Fit Window Fashions serves the areas of Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples and Ft. Myers.