At Perfect Fit Window Fashions serving Bonita Springs, we offer custom drapery services as well as the complete Hunter Douglas line. Pairing your blinds or shades with custom draperies or top treatments will add warmth and depth to any room. Here are some ways to combine draperies and top treatments with various Hunter Douglas window treatments.
Provenance Woven Wood Shades
Woven wood shades are made from natural woods, reeds, bamboo and grasses that allow light to softly filter into the room. The natural look of woven wood shades provides casual ambiance that goes with any decor.
- Add draperies to the sides of woven wood shades that you can close when the sun is intense or you want full privacy.
- Select neutral colors and patterns to complement the natural beauty of woven wood shades.
- Add a valance above your woven wood shades to highlight the color scheme in your room.
Parkland® Wood Blinds
People love the beauty of natural wood blinds. With adjustable louvers, wood blinds can be tilted to allow as much light as you would like in the room. Their somewhat heavy appearance, though, can come off looking stark.
- Add a fabric top treatment to soften the look of your windows and accent the natural wood blinds.
- Add a wood cornice to blend your wood blinds with any home décor.
- Add drapery panels in any color, style, texture or pattern to highlight your wood blinds.
Duette® Honeycomb Shades
Honeycomb shades provide a clean appearance in your window and are the most energy efficient hard window treatment on the market today.
- Add a fabric cornice, valance or top treatment will cover the headrail and provide a more finished look.
- Add draperies or drapery panels to honeycomb shades mounted inside the window frame to stop light coming in from the sides of the shade.
- Add draperies or drapery panels to honeycomb shades mounted on the outside of your window to cover the hard sidelines of the shade and create a more refined appearance.
Combining hard window treatments with a fabric element of drapery, drapery panels, valances, or top treatments allows you to create a unique look and feel in your room. Window treatment combinations can work with any design style, from country or contemporary to traditional or eclectic.
Drapery and Window Treatment Combinations in Bonita Springs Area
Visit our showroom in Estero, FL, serving the areas of Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples and Ft. Myers. Contact us today for a design consultation – we’re looking forward to serving you!