There’s no easier way to transform your windows than with draperies with decorative hardware. At Perfect Fit Window Fashions serving Bonita Springs and surrounding area, we offer custom drapery in a wide variety of styles and fabric selections. From style to function and everything in between, drapery serves many purposes. Determining what you want your drapery to accomplish is the first step. Consider these:
- Filter sunlight
- Completely block light
- Provide privacy
- Add energy efficiency
- Add color or interest
Select Your Drapery Style
Next, consider which drapery options complement your décor style. Here are some of the most common drapery or curtain styles:
- Pinch pleat. A more traditional formal look, these draperies are made with a number of pleats.
- Grommet top. A crisp modern look, these drapes have a rod that passes through large rings at the top of the drapery and creates a broad pleated look.
- Tab top. A casual look, this drapery style utilizes a decorative rod that goes through flat loops spaced along the top edge of the curtain.
- Rod pocket. An elegant look, these draperies include a casing at the top that slips over a curtain rod. Rod pocket panels are usually made with sheers or semi-sheer fabric.
- Tie top. A casual and relaxed look, tie top drapery has strips of fabric that are sewn and reinforced into the top of the drapery and actually tied to a stationary decorative rod.
- Ring top. A contemporary look, decorative rings are attached to these drapes to create a pleated look.
Add the Perfect Finishing Touch with Drapery Hardware
Drapery hardware can either be hidden within the drapery style, or used as a decorative element. Decorative rods, poles, holdbacks, and rings can complement your drapery and further enhance your decor.Drapery in Bonita Springs
Now you are ready to go find the perfect fabric, color and texture for your new drapery. Visit our showroom in Estero, FL, serving the areas of Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples and Ft. Myers. Contact us today for a design consultation – we’re looking forward to serving you!