Thinking of bringing a touch of nature into your home décor? At Perfect Fit Window Fashions here in Estero, many of our customers are doing just that—bringing in a breath of fresh air to liven their homes and make them feel closer to nature. We like to point them to the natural beauty of Provenance® Woven Wood Shades by Hunter Douglas. To see them in full size, speak one of our sales consultants today.
About Provenance® Woven Wood Shades
These eco-friendly window fashions are made with renewable resources like bamboo, real wood, reed, and grasses, so they add an organic feel to any design. In appearance, they range from lighter neutral natural tones to dark rich wood tones, so these shades can complement your furnishings while introducing a casual, breezy element.
- They add warmth and texture to a room
- They are less formal than ceiling-to-floor window panels
- Variegated-tone woven wood shades can downplay the formality of a room
- Woven wood shades filter sunlight
- They provide protection from harmful UV rays
- They can come with a liner that operates independently, for increased privacy
Woven wood shades come with the standard cordlock system, which uses a cord cleat mounted next to the shade. However, you can also choose from the following lift systems:
- The LiteRise® operating system allows you to simply push the shade up or pull it down to raise or lower it
- The UltraGlide® operating system uses a retractable-cord mechanism to raise and lower the window shade. The cord always stays the same length so you don’t need to worry about safety
- The EasyRise™ continuous cord loop allows you to raise, adjust, and lower your shades by pulling on the continuous loop
- PowerView® Motorization allows you to operate your shades with your smart device or remote control
Find Provenance Woven Wood Shades in Estero FL
Visit our showroom in Estero, FL, serving the areas of Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples and Ft. Myers. Contact us today for a design consultation – we’re looking forward to serving you!